Fertility Doula Support
Support for Preconception Planning, Infertility, Advanced Fertility Treatments, and Beyond
Beginning to plan for pregnancy or facing fertility challenges can be stressful times that are easier to navigate with a trusted support person. Whether you are just thinking about trying to conceive, or you have been trying for some time without success, I would be honored to help you on your journey to parenthood.
If you are looking for an open and trustworthy fertility doula who has a more natural approach to preconception and fertility, let’s get in touch! I can help you formulate a plan that includes lifestyle, mindfulness, referrals, and basic herbal/supplement support for wherever you are on your journey. While many providers only have time for quick, in and out visits, we can take a more leisurely approach to understanding your history, goals, and how to navigate the fertility and preconception spaces.
times when you might want the support of a fertility doula
- You have recently gone off birth control and want to optimize the chances of having regular cycles and fertile times
- You are looking to learn how to chart and interpret cycles through the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM)
- You’ve been struggling to get pregnant and would like a coach to help you sort through your thoughts about “what’s next”
- You want support and guidance with Assisted Reproductive Technologies (IUI / IVF)
- You would like to know what other complimentary therapies, herbs, and supplements might be appropriate for enhancing fertility or cycle balance
- You want a supportive and knowledgeable coach to check in with before or after the two week wait or a procedure
- You feel like friends and family are not offering the right support, or you are not interested in sharing all the details with them, but could still use someone to talk with
- You know mindfulness, guided visualization, and meditation might be helpful, but are looking for practices that are the right fit for you
- You are interested in formulating a self-care plan and creating an optimal non-toxic home environment
- You want someone to be supportive in the early pregnancy phase before you tell other friends and family
Doula Service – $150
- A 75- minute intake session to get to know your history, goals, and formulate a plan moving forward. You’ll receive a write-up within 72 hours of things that we discussed and suggestions for moving forward including lifestyle considerations, diet, movement, herbs, supplements, suggested reading, and referrals.
- A 30-minute follow-up anytime within the next 2 months to discuss how things are going.
- Additional follow-up visits are available as needed for $55/hour.
- A 75-minute intake session to get to know your history, goals, and formulate a plan moving forward. You’ll receive a write-up within 72 hours of things that we discussed and suggestions for moving forward including lifestyle considerations, diet, movement, herbs, supplements, suggested reading, and referrals.
- Biweekly phone check ins (45-60 minutes)
- Ongoing text (9AM – 7PM) and email support to check-in with questions or when you need a listening ear throughout your contract period.
- 15% off of future birth doula services or childbirth education
4 weeks of support* = $397 | 8 weeks of support = $597 (save $197) | 12 weeks of support = $897 (save $294)
I am currently offering 15% off for my first 5 Fertility Doula clients! Contact me to get started with a free interview!
*If pregnancy is achieved earlier, I will be happy to assist with early pregnancy support.
Contact me for a free interview to see if we are a good fit on your fertility journey.
Christine Cassella is a fertility / infertility doula (Fertility Specialist, Fertility Coach) certified with Bebo Mia and serving the greater Cleveland area in Northeast Ohio or virtually. She is located in Geauga County (Chardon), but works with clients in Cuyahoga, Lake, Ashtabula, and other nearby areas.